Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Wow... So now I've paid all my affiliate dues

Ok,

I have been around long enough that to be successful in any business you need to spend some money. I mean lets face it, what can you really do for free anyway?

Usually when you are trying to do something for free online, you are just attracting the other people online that are trying to do something for free also right?

How can their be any profit in free?

I know Iknow, there are programs that ...blah blah bla... Please don't post me about about how great your free program is...

Point being, today I signed up for 5 affiliate programs that are all part of the Pay it Forward 4 Profit systems. I upgraded in all of them so now I am set.

My sponsor said that I broke a record in getting that done.

I told him that I am serious about making this work, what next.

So far I have spent about $400 with a monthly committment of 150.00. I am ok with that, and he assured me that we could be profitable in about 3 months or so.

I told him that I would take that on "child like faith" and see where we ended up.

I also got an email today from someone that read one of my articles on funded proposals, and then he tried to pitch me his program....

If he would have actually read the article, he would have learned that he didnt have to do that kind of "hook and switch" type of trickery to get me to look at his program.

I wonder, he must just be capturing emails of article writers and then pitching his program.

Tasteless if you ask me... But I'm sure I'll see worse.

The good news for today is that I got 17 hits to my website!!

More tomorrow. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!

Keith

No comments: