Monday, August 27, 2007

Wow so much stuff to learn

Well here it Late on a Monday night again. I think I have been on the computer for about 16 hours straight today!!

The amount of information that I have been exposed to in the last 4 or 5 days has been extraordinary.

I think I have probably absorbed more information about internet marketing in the last couple of days than I have in the last 15 years.

I will admit though that I have spent some money, and made some ongoing monthly investments that I am hopeful that Ill be able to earn back.

Most of what I am learning is how to create traffic to my websites.

I have learned that blogs, like this one, can generate traffic to my website.
I have learned that posting articles can generate traffic to my website.

I guess the real thing that I have learned is to understand that the information that I need to be successful is out there, you just have to get it from a reliable source.

I think I may have found it with Pay it forward 4 Profits,

I'll let you know. It has been a little bit more expensive than I thought it would be but there are tools that you need to be successful.

Just like the 49's needed picks and shovels, we need the tools like autoresponders, automated systems, squeeze pages and the like to be successful.

Would love to hear any comments or questions, or concerns that you have about anything that we write.

Keith
http://jamfman.cashflow123.com

No comments: