Wednesday, August 29, 2007

GDI... I didn't even realize the power of this one...

Friends,

One of the things that I signed up for as part of my Pay it Forward 4 Profits mentoring/affiliate program is a company called GDI.

As I may have mentioned before, I sort of joined PAY it forward with that child like faith that you hear about sometimes.

But after really taking the time to look at this company

Global Domains International

I was pretty impressed. I think the internet will be around for a long time don't you?

Many people that didn't get the Domain name that they wanted now have a 2nd chance.

Maybe you wanted to get your name as a domain your name as a domain. Now you can!!

Also for only 10 bucks a month people get a website(the can customize) 10 email addresses and the domain name.

This creates a long term residual source of income, because people will keep their domain names and email addresses!!

Anyway, check it out if your interested. Click link above.

Multiple streams of income is the key!!

Keith

No comments: