Monday, August 27, 2007

Going to Try Pay it Forward For Profits

In my attempt to switch over my marketing to online. I have been searching, and spending a lot of money, trying to find something that would both educate me, as well as giving me a an opportunity to ulitmately have good prospects for my primary MLM.

I found a company called Pay It Forward 4 Profit.

It seems that they have a "complete turn Key" system for taking a total newbie to serious online internet marketing expert.

Just over the last couple of days I have learned about.

I think an important thing those is that I actually DID what they said, I didn't just read about it.

Blogging...
Article submission
Affiliate Programs
Traffic Building Techniques
Funded Proposals.

And that is just in the first couple of days.

There is also a bunch of videos that take me step by step through the entire process.

I'll keep you posted as too my success and what I am doing.

It seems like a pretty good program because they still let you market your primary program, but they teach you develop your own lead generation machine.

I for one am sick of purchasing leads!!

Keith Jenkins

No comments: