Thursday, August 30, 2007

This is the plan of action

So I sort of have my marching orders on what to do day by day.

1. Make 5 article submissions
2. Make 5 forum posts
3. Add friends and email on adland pro and Direct Matches

I have already gotten a couple of calls from people asking me about my business. Usually they are trying to sell me their business, but at least they are calling me instead of me calling them.

It's pretty interesting but you can turn the prospecting machine upside down!!

I am also continuing to surf with ts25 and traffic swarm. I am up to about 5000 credits with
traffic swarm.

Ts25 is very interesting also. I like it better than traffic swarm just because it is a little more fun. There are bonuses, and your joined with a team...

So onward and upward. For some reason I got no hits on my website yesterday, and still no sign ups...

My goals over the next 20-30 days are to get these products.

1. Site submitter... get my site submitted professionally
2. Article submitter... Automate my article submission process
3. Forum submitter... Automate the forum submission process.

But, I have spent so much money so far, I'd like to see some sort of return first!!

No comments: