Thursday, September 6, 2007

Articles, Forums, and Blogs

Apparently these are some of the keys to marketing online. These three seem to be generationg me some MLM traffic to my website, and generationg some phone calls.

The key to these three things is becoming the expert. You have to have some value to what you are saying. You have to speak (or write) with authority.

Write about something that you know and are passionate about.

Articles

I use a submission service and I try to write a fresh article about 2 times a week. ( You can read my articles at http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Keith_Jenkins )

The cool thing about articles if they are well written and not just a "sales" letter than other publishers will pick them up and post them over the internet. This provides a fantastic way to get your "name" out there (along with the link to your capture page as well)

Of course the more people see you out there, the more that they think you are an expert.

Forums
It's really the same thing for a forum. The main difference with a forum is that I try to get a discussion going about lead generation, or blogging, or something that I know a little about. I try to provide value to the other readers, and then I always post my link at the bottom in my signature file. If people find value in the forum or article, they will come back to me to ask additional questions, or want to find out more about me by going to my link.

Blogs

Blogs are a little different. Blogs take a little bit more creativity. With a blog you need to post something at least 2-3 times per week. This is where some people run into trouble. They can't come up with enough content to keep it interesting.

The cool thing about all of these things is that they are FREE!! If you have good content on them and the information that you are providing is useful, people will come.

"If you build it they will come"

Use these three things on a daily basis and soon you'll have plenty of people interested in what you are doing!!

Keith
k.jenkins@gottahaveahouse.com
http://www.mlmtrafficbuildier.com

No comments: