Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Ok... Holiday over... Lets get back to work

Ok, The unofficial end to summer has happened. From what I understand that leaves us a pretty good season to sponsor a bunch of people into our MLM programs.

What I hear is that from now until Thanksgiving is the best "season" to bring on new people and I am ready.

The kids are back to school, everyone is back from their summer vacations, and people are ready to get back to business.

I for one am ready for them. We have put in place some MLM systems that will bring people through a process that will educate them, and trun them into excellent prospects for me!!

Hope you can do the same. It's not about what program they get into, it's about helping them become successful.

Would love to hear your comments, questions and concerns about anything that we write.

KLJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Keith,

Great talking with you on phone!
Thanks for all your info & advice.

Doreen